quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011

My first photo exhibition


It was a strange day. I was not nervous at all about my exhibition. NONE, NOTHING. Usually I freak about about every single new thing that happens into my life. Then I was just excited. And when the moment arrived, I had some wine and just got soooooo happy about the whole event that I think that if somebody could have seen what was happening in my soul, he could only get to see HUGE rays of golden Sun. Because this is what I was doing. Shining. Happy, happy, happy!!


I was so happy to be again in Portugal, happy to see friends, familiar faces and kind people that I only got to know there and who were trying to find out something about my photos. My ego was not big though. I was just enjoying the moment and was grateful about everything. I talked about coincidence and encounters. That all those pictures were the result of these two beautiful events. I thanked people who have taken me to those wonderful places, even though they were not there.









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário