quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Coimbra - a Universidade


Before visiting Coimbra this time, I didn't have good memories about the city. I was there twice, always on the run and I had terrible weather. This time it was sunny, warm, lovely, I had a good guide with an amazing car :) and lots of things to see.




I saw rooms of the University, almost had a private concert in the chapel :) - what a beautiful moment - and headed towards other beautiful spots of Coimbra. I loved the city, never thought it would be that beautiful and surprising.







....I know gastronomy is not supposed to be in this posting, but since I got to taste the speciality of the region, I have to share it with you. It was tender and lovely, but since I am always struggling with not eating as much as I want to, I started to worry about the little pig full of calories :)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário