domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

Até a próxima!


The day I left it rained. It was getting colder. I went to feed the ducks in Jardim da Estrela - my favorite garden in the world :) and then took the train to Carcavelos just to get to see the Ocean one more time before leaving.


The beautiful petals of Jacarandá were in the middle of every nice place and so I said goodbye, running again, going to Pingo Doce to buy lulas, polvo, queijo, pasteis de bacalhau and so on :) don't laugh at me, eu tenho alma portuguesa.



The nice thing is that I will be closer to Portugal soon and that I am 100% sure that one day I will move there for good. I am just waiting for that day. Soon I will write more about a lovely place that I haven't got to visit yet. Love you! May your life be always immersed in love and light, may your hearts be open and your thoughts beautiful, may you follow your dreams and find fast, fast, fast your real path. Love!

I said goodbye to Lisbon from above, looking at the city, spotting its nice buildings-I wanted to say the guys next to me, hey "this is Marques de Pombal, this is Basilica da Estrela, this is Terreiro do Paço and so on" but I just said all those to myself. :)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário