sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Mosteiro de Santa Clara - Coimbra



Coimbra was a marathon. A cultural marathon. It ended with this beautiful church, that was opened to the public a few years ago after they managed to save it from the water. As it has been accidently immersed in water.

I was not in a good mood. I couldn't take good pictures, I was blaming myself for being negligent with those around me, for putting my ego in front of others or just for pretending to do so. But I am always attentive to what others are saying and also "recording" very well in my heart and mind sequences of events, facts, faces, feelings, moments and for those who know me, they also know this is true.








The next day I said goodbye to Coimbra, after an agitated night due the full Moon. I hate trains, I detest goodbyes and I am the worst on Earth with them. You will not believe that I almost lost one of my memory cards in the train. I started to look at the pictures and forgot that one of the cards was on the chair. When I absolutely accidently looked on the floor, there it was, my memory card, my pictures. :-)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário