sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Lousã


Lousã was another gift I received. Muito obrigada :)) The winding road to the place was magnificent, I just wished everything could stop and not be on the run all the time, like I am always. Why? why? why? why do I have to run like crazy from one place to another? Always?? I have to admit I LOVE discovering, there is almost anything that brings me more joy than traveling - of course, apart from love - but I sometimes wished I had a place of my own, a beautiful one, with a sea view, a dog, a cat, an amazing love, music, flowers, pictures, a place that I would call my own and come back to with an open heart. Maybe this is what I am looking for and chasing like crazy.


Anyhow, Lousã was quite an experience. A brief one also. Fast car, lovely castle view, sunset pictures and bycicle trips that were supposed to happen but didn't :) and I wish they will, one day.

You are so blessed, and I was too to see such amazing places. I am sorry I just don't have the ability sometimes to express with words and gestures my gratitude. This is why, afterwards, I use my blog, this is why I take pictures. To somehow compensate for my incapacity of telling what I feel.



I was told that my pictures are different, that the angles are different. That is technique, it is true. I look for that too. But my best pictures are those who have a beautiful story behind, who come along with an open heart and feelings of love of peace. Those are my best ones. Those are the moments that I cherish most. When the Universe talks to me in images and when my heart is open enough to capture those moments. This is for what I am thankful for. For the lucky moments that come to me.

This is why I also love being alone. Because I manage to connect to who I am, to what I want, to what happens around me. I find few people who do not invade my space, who have the wisdom and beauty of not asking for anything from me, who do not expect anything and just love to live the moment. I know life is speed, life is action, life is fast, fast, fast. The funny thing is that I like that too. I love speed, adrenaline, danger, now I am even thinking about going sky dive in a nice place, but when I look at me, my peaceful, loving, lucky me, I always go alone and I always receive beautiful gifts immersed in light and Sun.

Kiss




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário