sábado, 21 de maio de 2011

Cascais




Seeing the Ocean again. Wow! You have no idea how blessed you are to live in Portugal. I wish I could copy the country and take it with me everywhere, anywhere, so that whenever I wanted my reality, I would just do a magic trick and get to see her again.



I was so happy the first morning I saw the Ocean that I called a friend of mine at the office to make her hear the Ocean. What a life, what a life!! People smiling, jogging, walking in the Sun. This is what some do in the morning.



I had a day with Polvo à Lagareiro and lots of Sun.


I got into my lovely park, a peacock surprised me, staying majestically and when he saw me, he wanted to show his amazing tail and feathers. I thanked him for that.







Cascais offered me these surprises. Things were in the same place as I left them, but little magic moments happened.





Another one was getting to visit the light house - a place that I discovered it could be visited but only between 11.00 am to noon. You don't want to know what time it was when I was there? 11.50 :) so I had my little present from Cascais, I climbed up the stairs and talked with the French lady who was volunteering for this project (visiting the light house). Thank you! I am so happy when little things like this happen to me.




This time, like the last time I was in Portugal, was full of unexpected, beautiful surprises. Of interesting people, of love and adventure. I felt like I was attracting into my life almost all the things that I longed for in 9 months since I haven't been there.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário