domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

My summer


This summer I learned, as obvious or simple as it might sound, that the Universe does its job whenever you ask him to, whenever you send your wishes far up to the sky and wait for them to happen. I learned how beautiful it is to make peace in your heart, mind and soul at the same time, I learned that love exists for sure and that beautiful surprises and encounters can show up to you in an instant. I learned that NOTHING is random, that when people are meant to meet, they will meet and that more subtle and beautiful strings connect us. I learned that you have to provoke life, be bold and daring, say YES!! and never doubt about the things you strongly believe in. You don´t have to confuse the Universe with doubts, second thoughts or unclear wishes because that is exactly what you get. Just be strong and loving. That´s all :-)



After crazy hesitations, one day, at the office, I just decided to go to Lisbon on holiday. It was an irrational decision. I wanted to go there, it was way beyond and above me and I knew I would be happy. I once gave up when I realized how expensive the plane ticket was, but then I thought that with 100 euros more in my pocket my life would not be better or happier, but if I go, things will happen. And I went back to that city, my dear Lisbon full of good energies, beautiful vibes, great hearts, smily faces, bohemian life, dreams, love, colors and Sun, lots of Sun. It would be impossible for me to write about all my encounters, about all the people I wanted to meet and I got to see accidently in the street, about all the innocent, crazy things I did. They are all in my mind and soul and they made me happy, very happy.



I learned that you cannot try to live again something that is gone, that when you don't have anything, you have nothing to lose but only to gain and also that sometimes encounters, are just beautiful encounters and nothing more. I was looking for that peaceful magic to come back to my heart. I am grateful for all the beauty I received, I laughed at myself for some childish behaviours (because yes, I haven't grown up enough) and forgot about all the trivial things of real life.

And I learned that you have to write down on a piece of paper what you wish for. Write with your heart, not with your mind....and those things will turn into reality. I made my list, then thought about it again and just said "I want magic!" and this is what I got. Love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário