domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

Feira de Ladra








I love Feira de Ladra, with its relaxed "attitude", good energy and beautiful view. I love bargaining, I bought myself a pair of huge, beautiful earrings, a lovely ring (that was instantly adjusted to the size of my fingers), and to be honest I would have bought the whole place and take it with me back to Romania. This blog is about beautiful encounters, this is why that day couldn´t have missed that opportunity neither. A green, glass glass wanted to be bought (similar to the ones used in the Masonic rituals). I instantly started to think about Dan and Doris, my dear Romanian friends, crazy, beautiful souls......after less than one hour, we go to Graça - lovely Graça. I was taking pictures and instantly I feel that I see a familiar face....and there we go again.... Dan says "Moni?", I say "Dan?". Oh yes, we were bumping into each other, just like that, in the middle of the street, without any prior rendez-vous. :-)) of course, Dan was offered the nice green glass, who apparently was waiting for its owner :-), I couldn't believe it. :-)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário