domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

My dear, romantic Lisbon

...at sunset....












...there is a story behind these pictures. And because I found it special, I will share it with you. I was in Alfama, Porta do Sol...., I was saying goodbye to my dear Lisbon and decided to go to Chapitô and all those beautiful places that I love, for a last sunset glimpse before leaving. I went close to the castle, and there was where I met a French guy, tourist, walking and asking in Portuguese which was the way to the castle. Of course one could tell he was French so I told him in French which way to go. Actually we asked a black guy, a guardian to an entrance to the castle, to tell us how to get there....he said ... "oh no, you are not allowed to go through this entrance as there are some archeological sites...:"....ok....we said goodbye, I walked a little bit more and then I went back to that entrance and asked the guardian-"really, can´t I get to the castle through this entrance? and he said Do you want to? Why?? I said "of course I want to...I just want to see the view...." and he looked at me and said "ok, you can go. Normally you should have a special pass because there is an archeological site....but you can go to see the view". I felt like kissing him, I was sooooooo happy, there was a silent, beautiful and gold sunset....I could hear only the sound of the wind....and I was allowed to get this view over the city-over Graça and all the beautiful, old houses. Thank you, sir. The guy was from Angola. God bless him! He really made my day. I stood there all by myself, watching, talking to the Universe, making peace in my heart.....I felt loved and blessed. Such a small thing made me so happy. Thank you!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário