domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Friday, Saturday



Is the day when I decided I wanted to read Dante. I learned nice things about myself, discovered that beautiful souls do exist - sorry, I sometimes forget that in my ignorance - and magic started to walk by my side.

24th of July - Nao quero fugir mais. Eu quero ficar aqui. This is like home, this feels like home to my heart. I am always on the run in Romania. I feel like I have to leave that place every single minute, I feel like I have to escape and see again the faces of Portugal. This is the most peaceful holiday of my life. I have no great ambitions, no great wishes, I don't want to run 1000 miles to see a castle, a church, a lake or the Ocean. I just know I am in the right place and I can enjoy every breath I take. That's all. After one hour from my arrival, I meet Miguel accidently in the street. I met three friends in less than a day, I don't care about tomorrow, I know what I want NOW and only now and I live the moment like there was no past nor future. It is like 9 months have been erased from my memory in an instant and I am back to where I belong. I have been so blessed with this beautiful country that apart from my deep anger that I felt when I had to leave, I feel only love now. I went to my room, looked at the view and felt no regrets. I thanked God, the Universe and every single creature of this country for being. I am sorry for all the sorrows, regrets and bad vibes I sent to the Universe from this balcony. I had much hopes then, big expectations, wrong loves. I was not wise, I made enemies from the ones I loved, I did not understand much about the way life functions and I want now is love. Pure love. Without demands, attachements, regrets. The nice thing is that at check-in in Bucharest, the Lufthansa lady at the counter was called "Intelept" which in Romania means "wiseman". Never before had I seen this name and I wanted to tell her that I liked her special name....I took it as a sign for me to become "wiser" :-))








This is a house I love, it is close to ISEG, Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão-it takes me instantly, every time I see it, to South America, to a bohemian place where time stands still and the only job you have in this life is to enjoy life. There is another one, similar to this one, in Alfama. I love the huge terraces.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário